This Administration coordinator role within a freight forwarder customs department, this company imports and exports goods on behalf of companies across the UK. You will ensure the HMRC Reclaims are on the system for both VAT and import duties. This role is to support the freight forwarders and the customs clearance coordinators, to ensure the branch runs smoothly. The Administration role will include a range of duties including:
- Open all official post and distribute it accordingly. Ensure that all outgoing mail is franked and ready for collection by the end of each day
- Product Sales invoices for customs entries
- Ensure Proof of Deliveries are filed if applicable
- Book transportation for visitors
- Distribute all sales invoices and associated paperwork for the import export department to customers
- HMRC Reclaims including VAT and import/export duties
As well as all the above, this role will also include all the other normal freight office administration duties.
We are looking for a freight office administrator with a good understanding of the freight office functions and has experience with HMRC Reclaims .
Freight office Administrator
Freight forwarding company
£22k – 24k
830-530 monday to friday